About Me

My photo
TN, United States
I am a Christian. I live a blessed life, but not a simple life. My husband calls me Mrs. Murphy, because if anything can go wrong, it will and usually does. Especially with me. I am fine with this. God has blessed me so much that a few accidental incidentals are not a big deal. I also have a book blog of the books I've read.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Max on Life by Max Lucado


Scripture-based and Relevant

Max on Life by Max Lucado

The newest Max Lucado book in the series “Max On Life” is a collection of questions and answers. These answers are responses to the most frequently asked questions. Max covers 7 categories about:
 
Hope                           
Hurt
Help
Him/Her
Home
Haves/Have-Nots
Hereafter

Questions like, “Why am I here?”, “Why me?”, “Who goes where?” and “Any hope for prodigals?” are a few areas Max writes about. His answers are scripture-based and relative to today. He has a scripture index in the back of the book, which was helpful for locating verses quoted in the answer. There was also an addendum called The Write Stuff with helpful ideas and encouragement for those who want to write.

Overall, I liked this book. It was helpful in a few areas of struggle in my life. Max’s answers were short and concise. They didn’t ramble on for pages and pages. I recommended this book for my oldest daughter as a reference book as she grows in the Lord. I would gladly recommend this book to friends and family. If you worry, have illness in your family, or wonder about raising children, this book is for you.

[I received a free copy of this book for review from Booksneeze]

If you would like a copy of this book, it is available here:


Another Max on Life book:

No comments:

Post a Comment